Monday, March 5, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'?: Monday, March 5th Edition


Some of you may have noticed that we have cheeseburgers on the grill at least once a week around here.  This is usually my night off from cooking and my hubby does all the work.  We have had such a mild winter that it hasn't really changed our little tradition.  However, it was really funny when it started snowing like crazy last night while my hunky hubby was grilling wearing his flip flops.  I wish you could see the enormous snowflakes in the picture.

We ended up getting an inch of snow that will probably melt by this afternoon.  This week's menu is kind of boring, but here it is:

Sunday: Last night we had Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

Monday:  Shepherd's Pie, Salad, Rolls

Tuesday:   Creamy Italian Chicken, Noodles, Green Beans

Wednesday:  Tacos, Mixed Fruit

Thursday: Spaghetti Pie, Corn, Garlic Bread

Friday:  Frozen Pizza

Saturday:  Inviting Family over for Dinner...Not sure of menu yet!

What are you eatin' this week?  Link up with me at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)