Monday, April 23, 2012

What We've Been Up To

You probably are wondering were I went to. I am still here.  It's just been super crazy around here. We have had all kinds of fun and not-so-fun stuff going on.

We celebrated our sweet little baby boy's 3rd birthday.  He was loving all the attention he was getting, but he wasn't liking all the pictures I was taking.

 The little stinker would not smile at me!  

For some reason any time we have a birthday in our household, someone ends up sick.  Not sure if it's too much excitement or too much ice cream, but Big Brother had a stomach bug the next day and spent most of the day on the couch.  Luckily, it didn't seem to spread.  

Sad, but kinda cute.  

We followed up the sickness with a good house cleaning and de-cluttering for the upcoming garage sales. 

 Baby Sis was a big help! 

Hopefully, this week we can get back to some normalcy and I can get a little blogging in.  Not sure, my "To Do" list is looking pretty long.  Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)