Monday, April 9, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'?: Monday, April 8th


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We enjoyed time at my in-laws house.  My father-in-law is a former chef so we get really lucky and never have to do much of the cooking.  This year I did bring a Cookies & Cream Dessert which was delicious.  (Un)Fortunately we have a little leftover, which is not good for my diet.  We were also lucky enough to bring home some leftover chicken which I will be using this week for a couple of my meals.

Here is what I came up with for this week:

Monday:  Taco Casserole, Applesauce

Tuesday:   Chicken & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Corn


Wednesday:  Slow Cooker Pot Roast, Rolls

Thursday:  Chicken Quesadillas, Mixed Fruit

Friday:  Domino's Pizza (Got a Free Artisan Pizza here today!)

Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, Cheesy Potatoes, Baked Beans, Veggies & Dip 

Join me and link up at Organizing Junkie's Blog.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)