Monday, June 18, 2012

My Breakfast Buddy

One thing that I absolutely LOVE about staying home is the morning.  When I was still teaching when Big Brother was a baby, I felt so completely rushed every morning to get his bag packed for the sitter and get out the door and to work on time.  I never really felt like I got a lot of quality time with my baby boy during the work week.  Now that I stay home, I can enjoy a lazy morning.  This morning was wonderful.  My sweet baby girl woke about 7:30 and we were able to enjoy our breakfast together before the boys woke up at 8:15.  (Which is another great thing about staying home...sleeping in!).  She was so sweet this morning.  I was sitting right next to her talking to her and she was babbling back to me as if she knew exactly what I was saying.  It was priceless!  We have had to make a lot of sacrifices in order for me to stay home, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the whole world.  Happy Monday!
 
My Breakfast Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)