Monday, June 4, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, June 4th



Wow...it has been a while since I planned our weekly menu on here!  Things have been a bit crazy around here as normal.   I have been planning our menu, but not finding the time to post it.  It is a quiet Monday morning and the kids are still sleeping, so I thought I'd pop on here and share.

Last night,  we decided it would be fun to roast hot dogs around our little fire pit in our backyard.  However, it started to rain, so the fun of sitting around a fire with the kids was changed a bit.  We were able to roast marshmallows and make s'mores in between the rain showers.  It was a nice Sunday evening with our little family.  Hope we have a few more cool evenings like this!

Here is what we are eatin' this week: 

Monday:  Goulash, Corn, Salad

Tuesday:  Creamy Italian Chicken in Crock Pot, Brown Rice, Green Beans

Wednesday:  Cheeseburger Soup, French Bread

Thursday:  Stir Fry, Rice, Cottage Cheese

Friday:  Grillin' or Turkey Fest (our local festival) 

Saturday:  Steaks, Corn on the Cob, Baby Red Potatoes

What are you having this week?  Link up and share with me at Organizing Junkie's Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)