Monday, February 18, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, February 18th

Well...this week's menu was a challenge for me. Little Bro was running a fever yesterday and I spent a good part of the day snuggling with him instead of planning my menu. 

 My sweet boy who never stops... 
I guess being sick is one way to slow him down. 

Therefore, last night I did something that I never like to do...I went to the grocery store without a list.   So this morning I started looking through the cupboards trying to come up with a plan.  Here is what I came up with..

Monday:  BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, Peas 

Tuesday: Tacos, Mixed Fruit

Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff served over Egg Noodles, Green Beans

Thursday: Chili Mac, Corn, Garlic Bread

Friday: Frozen Pizza Friday! 

Saturday:  Steak Stir-fry, Rice, Cottage Cheese, Dinner Rolls

What's on your menu this week?  Join me in linking up on Organizing Junkie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)