Monday, February 11, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'?: Our Weekly Menu

It's back to reality!  After spending the last week in sunny Florida, it's time to get back to normal.  Although..I am still dreaming about the beach.

I miss it.

Oh well...Spring is not too far away. Right?

Here is our menu for the week: 

Sunday:  Meatloaf, Party Potatoes, Corn
Monday:  Crockpot Teriyaki Sandwiches, Sweet Potato Fries, Veggies & Dip
Tuesday:  Smothered Beans & Rice Burritos, Mixed Fruit
Wednesday: Chicken Mozzarella, Dinner Salad, Corn, Garlic Bread
Thursday:  Pot Roast, Dinner Rolls
Friday: Frozen Pizza Friday
Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

I am linking this up with Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday...join Me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)