Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Benjamin Moore Aura Paint Review


Our house has been a work in progress since we purchased it three years ago.  One of our projects that we have been working on (or dreaming about) for the last three years was making our tiny little bathroom into a mudroom/laundry room/bathroom.  To do this project, we had to expand the bathroom into our garage.  My husband did this portion of the project a year ago and we had decided to get the project finished this fall.  So when I saw the opportunity to try some eco-friendly paint from Benjamin Moore as a Bzz Agent, I was thrilled and jumped on it.  However, the progress has not kept up like I had thought and we are still not ready for paint.  Although I was not able to actually try out the paint first hand, I thought it would be nice to share some information about it.

First of all, as a Bzz Agent, I recieved an awesome bzz kit which included a coupon for free gallon of paint, a pint of white Aura paint, some great paint sample fan decks, and great coupons to hand out to some of you!


I already decided that I was going to go with a yellow and gray theme.  For some reason I love the way these colors go together and I love the cheerfulness of yellow.


I went online to see if I could find some fun yellow and gray colors and found that at the Benjamin Moore website you can "Paint Your Own Room".  I also noticed that they actually have the Pottery Barn colors that they use in the catalog.  So if you dream about having a Pottery Barn style, you can get started with the paint.  I had a so much fun playing around on the Benjamin Moore website and this what I came up with when "painting my own room"...SUNDANCE for the yellow and Nimbus Gray for the Gray.  Don't you just love it? 


I was really excited to try it out, but with the craziness of our life we didn't get the chance to. I will let you know how it turns out when it's finished! 

Some of the great features of this paint taken from them Benjamin Moore website:
  • Paint and Primer Together
  • Extreme hide, never more than one coat in any color
  • Low VOC/low odor so you can return to using your room more quickly
  • Provides a mildew resistant coating
  • Color Lock® Technology, no color rub-off
  • Stains wash off easily
  • Excellent touch up
  • Self priming
  • Easy application
  • Long lasting fresh look appearance
  • Easy clean up
If you are in the market for a great paint, let me know I still have a few $5 coupons left over.

Note:  I received all items for free as a Bzz Agent.  I was not paid to do write this post or share this paint with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)