Sunday, November 25, 2012

Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee Review


Many of you know that I have been home with sick kids most of the week.  We even had to miss Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.  I will admit, it has been a difficult week, but luckily I've had my caffeine!  Thanks to Green Mountain Coffee and Bzz Agent, I have had the chance to try out some great coffee the past couple of weeks and I must admit that I am hooked!!!  

Here is what my Bzz Kit included.   

 The four flavors...

I had the chance to sample four great flavors, but I must admit Wild Mountain Blueberry was my absolute favorite!  The other flavors were a bit strong, but I was able to squeeze two cups of coffee out of 1 K-cup.  The Wild Mountain Blueberry is a light flavor that is perfect for Breakfast.  In fact, I was wanting a blueberry muffin every time I had a cup of it. So, I the last time I was a Kroger, I picked my up a package of Blueberry Creme Cake from the discounted section.  Let me tell you...the combination of the two was AMAZING!
  I love having a great tasting coffee, as well as a great pick-me-up in the morning.  

So what makes Fair Trade Coffee so special?  

Well not only do you get a great tasting coffee, but you are also supporting farmers that provide equal and fair wages to their workers. They have standards for safe working conditions and health benefits for their workers.   I love being able to support these farmers!  

Note:  I was given the Green Mountain Fair Trade coffee to sample for free for being a Bzz Agent.  I was not paid for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)