Monday, September 10, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? September 10, 2012


The last couple of weeks have been a bit crazy, so I didn't get a chance to post our menu.  Last week, I was a bit spoiled and my hubby cooked 4 out of the seven days.  The other three days I used our crock pot which really made dinner easy for me.  We had some of our favorites:  Salsa Chicken, Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pot Roast.  This week I thought I get back to the menu planning business. 

Here is what we have planned:

Monday: Creamy Chicken Alfredo, Steamed Broccoli, Side Salad (This recipe is from the back of the Progresso Recipe Starters can.  I have the chance to try it out for free as a Bzz Agent.  I'll share my results with you soon!)

Tuesday:  Meatloaf, Party Potatoes, Corn

Wednesday:  Cheeseburger Soup, French Bread

Thursday:  Taco Pizza, Mixed Fruit

Friday: Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese

Saturday:  Dinner Out

Sunday:  Family Get Together...I'm bringing a Veggie Tray.

What are you eatin' this week?

I am linking this up at Organizing Junkie's blog.  Join me and get inspired by other bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)