Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Fun at the Park!

We've been a bit quiet over here because we have been playing hard this past week!  We have been enjoying this somewhat mild weather and been trying to get outdoors as much as possible.   Therefore, I haven't been keeping up with the housework, so blogging has been shoved aside.  I had a little time this morning, so I thought I'd share with you some fun pictures from our trips to the park this week.

On Monday, we enjoyed a hour or so running around our local park.  It's in the perfect location, at a dead end street and right next to my brother's house.  The kids had the park to themselves which was nice for mommy.

Little Bro in the Big Boy Swing

Baby Sis loves when Big Bro pushes her

Don't look down...

Weee!

Uh-Oh!  Traffic jam!  

Drink Break!  

Tuesday, we met up with some cousins and friends at a bigger park and enjoyed chasing the ducks, catching fish, swinging and playing! 
Baby Sis made a new friend with this little girl.  The little girl followed her everywhere she went.  

She LOVED the water and wanted to walk right in!  

My nephew caught this fish with his bare hands!  His excitement was priceless!  

 The big kids...

and the bigger kids!

What summer activities have you been enjoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)