Monday, January 21, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, January 21st


The weekend has come and gone...always seems like time just keeps slipping away.  We did get a chance to get outside on Saturday and enjoy the spring-like weather, and now today it's a high of 13? Gotta love living in Illinois.  Look forward though to a day inside organizing and cleaning the basement toy room while my kiddos play with their cousins who are coming over for a play date while their mommy enjoys some fun time for her birthday.  Hopefully, I'll be able to convince the boys that they can get rid of a few toys.

Well, I have dinner figured out this week!  I've been struggling with meal planning the last couple of weeks because I feel like I make the same thing over and over. So, I posted my frustration on Facebook and got lots of great suggestions. I am excited to try out the Chow Mein Casserole and Taco Soup this week.   

Here is this week's menu:

Sunday:  Broccoli Cheese Soup, BLT's
Monday:  Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Dinner Rolls
Tuesday:  Taco Soup
Wednesday: Chicken Tortellini Alfredo, Garlic Bread
Thursday:  Chow Mein Casserole, Dinner Salad
Friday:  Fast Food or Frozen Pizza!
Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

Join me and link up at Organizing Junkie's Blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)