Sunday, March 3, 2013

Organizing Challenge?...Count me in!


Last year, I participated in an organizing challenge over on Organizing Junkie's blog. It was a month long process and I was able to get rid of quite a bit of stuff.  Unfortunately, there is still junk in my house that needs to leave or it needs to be organized.  I am back again this year and working on the same room...my BASEMENT.  This particular area is split into two rooms;  one is for storage and the other is the playroom.  Both are in need of some serious help!

When you walk into the storage room, you are greeted with this mess...


Behind the door is this great storage cabinet, that needs to utilized...


More pictures of the mess...

 






But there is one area that is "sort of" organized.  I started working on this last month.


 Then, there is the playroom...

 

I am super motivated and ready to make some changes.  Join me in the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)