Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Where's the Snow?

Okay, so I have a confession...I was hoping for at least 7 inches of snow today.  Instead, we got maybe 1 inch.  I am READY for Spring, but if we are going to get snow, then LET IT SNOW like a foot!  The last three snowfalls have been slightly disappointing.  Our local weather reporters have predicted several inches more than what we actually received. Therefore, I am a bit bummed. My boys had so much fun last week in the snow, and I was really excited to take Baby Sis out in it this week since she is finally healthy.  Oh well...instead, I'll share pictures from last week.

 Last year we didn't really get a lot of snow, so they were begging to go out and play in the snow.  They were so excited, that it didn't even matter that they were still a little under weather themselves.  We got all bundled up and heading out to make a snowman.


Here is my pathetic attempt to help my boys make a snowman.  It looks like it is melting.  We will leave this up to Dad next time. 


The boys loved it though! Then, I remembered this cool little brick making mold in my cluttered basement, and we started making this awesome fort.  Thank Goodness I never threw it away like I had planned. 

 The boys had so much fun making their little fort.  Of course, Mommy had to help a little.

 They had even more fun using it as a place to hide for a snowball fight!  

  After a short snowball fight, we had to go in side and warm up with some hot chocolate!  


While I am so excited to hopefully see the sun and green grass soon, I still long for one more BIG snow! Not sure I will get my wish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)