Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Little Wedding Fun

Call me nosy, but I love to peek at other blogs and see what people do in their everyday lives.  Looking back on my last couple months of posts, I realized that I've been quite boring.  No our lives are not overly exciting, but I think I could be sharing a bit more. So...

A week ago yesterday my one and only little brother got married.  This is a picture of all my siblings together.  I am the oldest girl, but after six boys.  My only sister and I are super close despite being six years apart.   I love my family.  One thing that you can't tell in this particular photo is that we all have the exact smile.  It is pretty awesome.  This was a snapshot, but I can't wait to see what the professional photographer captured.


We tried to get a picture of our sweet little family...but this is the best we could get.  Gotta love it!


At least we were able to get a couple of decent photos from the wedding...

Here is a rare one of me and sweet pea.


Here is a picture of my hunky hubby and big brother waiting for the wedding to start.  It was supposed to be an outdoor wedding, but unfortunately it rained most of the day so they had to move it inside.
  

My beautiful mother and Little Brother waiting for the festivities to start.  The reception hall was gorgeous and they had this awesome furniture set up in the middle of the tables so people could sit, chat and watch the dancing.


Baby Sis was adorable in her dress.   She loved all the attention that she got from her Aunts, Uncles & Cousins.


 and of course her Grandpa!

 

We loved having the whole family together.  Thankful that we are all so close.  Here are some fun snapshots of the kids and their cousins. 



The ceremony was nice, a bit difficult to keep my kids quiet, but thankfully it was quick. The tables were beautifully decorated.  Aren't these cute little cake ball favors adorable?


The cake was amazingly decorated and delicious!


 After the yummy cake the real fun started...dancing!



The kids had a blast! 

But most of all, we were all so very happy for my brother and his beautiful bride.

They were high sweethearts who broke up in college and ended up back together ten years later.  It was cute to see how in love my little brother is with his new wife.  


Congratulations to the Mr. & Mrs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)