Thursday, May 9, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge Days #5, #6, and #7...Too many to Count!


 Every week day in May, Crystal from Money Saving Mom is challenging her readers to find 7 items to eliminate from their house.  In an effort to clear out the clutter from our home, I am joining in.  How about you?


After watching an episode of Hoarders on TLC, I found myself in the mood to purge this week.  I spent a good part of the last couple of days in my boys' bedroom switching out clothes for the season and getting rid of items that were too small.  I think I was quite successful!


 
I, then, moved onto the kitchen drawers and got rid of several duplicated or never used items. 


And finally I cut up and filed a huge stack of coupon inserts that have been cluttering my kitchen counter.  

Can't wait to wake up and get rid of more tommorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)