Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Night Fun: Good Ole' Tractors

If you were to ask Big Brother what he would like to be when he grows up, he would most definitely say a farmer...or something close.  Both him and his little brother have quite the interest in tractors and farming.  When I saw a antique tractor show advertised in the newspaper last week, I knew we just had to check it out!  Therefore, our Saturday night consisted of tractors, tractors, and more tractors. 

The boys were thrilled with all the different makes and models.  This is the first FORD tractor that they've seen in person.  Blue tractors are hard to come by. 


 We like the red ones as well! 
 (Bro is "revving up" the tractor in this one!)



We even got lucky and found a pink one for Baby Sis....


However, our all-time favorite tractors are the GREEN ones!



We ended the evening at Dairy Queen with two of our favorite people...Grandpa and Grandma!



It was a pretty close to perfect Saturday night,  I love my little family!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)