Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Whatcha Eatin'?: Week of July 28th



A couple days late, but still wanted to share our menu.  I spent most of my day at the 4H Fair yesterday at my Thirty One booth, so I didn't get a chance to get this up.  Excited to try out the Pioneer Woman's Sour Cream Noodle Bake this week!  I am a fan of her recipes!  Enjoy your week!

Sunday:  Cheeseburger Soup, French Bread
Monday:  Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches, Veggies & Dip, Chips
Tuesday:  Chicken Enchiladas, Mixed Fruit
Wednesday:  Aisan Beef with Snow Peas over Rice, Dinner Rolls (Will share recipe this week)
Thursday:  Sour Cream Noodle Bake, Corn, Garlic Breadsticks 
Friday:  Frozen Pizza or Leftovers
Saturday:  My 15th Class Reunion...I'm bring a Taco Dip & Chips, and something sweet.

Join in the recipe swap fun on Organizing Junkie's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)