Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is my month to get ORGANIZED!


I am super excited for this month's organization challenge with I'm an Organizing Junkie!  I have this hunger to be organized, but it just never happens.  I love looking at the beautiful pictures on Pinterest and I will even dream about my beautiful home and then I wake to my reality:  My Basement. It's depressing and it completely sucks the positive energy out of my house.  Let me show you...


Want a closer look?




Here is a glimpse into the only closet in the basement:


Okay, so we all know that this isn't the first time that I have tried to organize my basement.  The problem is that "stuff" keeps creeping in and it continues to become dumping ground for everything.  The problem?  Well besides being our storage room, this space needs to also be the playroom for the kiddos.  As you can see by the pictures, there is not a whole lot of playing going on in here.  My dream?  I would love to have a very small area set aside for storage.  Then I would love to give a big area for the boys to play.  I don't really have a clear vision of what it looks like.  One thing is certain:  STUFF MUST GO!  and I can't wait to get rid of it!

Want to get organized?  Join me!  Link up your pictures here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)