Monday, February 13, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, February 13th


I love Mondays!  Yep...you heard me say that!  I love getting a fresh start every week.  It seems like Mondays are always my busiest days because I slack off on the weekends.  I am feeling motivated this morning, so hopefully I get a lot accomplished in my basement for the 29 Day Organizational Challenge

Last week I missed out on posting, so I am early this week. Here is what we are eatin' this week: 

Sunday: Cheeseburgers, Steak Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

Monday: Make Ahead UnStuffed Shells, Salad, Corn, Homemade Bread (Thanks Janice!) 

Tuesday:  Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Potato Chips, Veggies & Dip, Heart Shaped Cookies for Dessert!  

Wednesday:  Cheddar Beef Enchiladas, Mexican Rice, Mix Fruit 

Thursday: Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice, Salad, Cottage Cheese

Friday: Dinner Out

Saturday:  Frozen Pizza...My Specialty!  :-)

I am linking this up with other bloggers on Organizing Junkie's website. Join Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)