Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Pinspiration

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  This is the first year that we have to do Valentines.  Luckily, Big Brother only has nine classmates in his preschool class, so I decided to be a bit creative with his Valentines. Thanks to Pinterest, I found some great ideas.  We ended up using our Teddy Grahams that we had gotten free from Walmart a couple of weeks ago and created these cute little baggies:


Total Cost:  $1.99 for bags from Hobby Lobby...the rest of the materials I had on hand: Teddy Grahams, Construction Paper, Computer Labels, Ribbon leftover from a Christmas Present.  Ta Da!  Mission Accomplished!

Here are some other great ideas from Pinterest...


Source: fiskars.com via Jodi on Pinterest






 What are your children doing for their valentines this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)