Thursday, March 8, 2012

Infants’ Advil® to the Rescue: My Honest Review

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon a wonderful website called Smiley360 that offers opportunities to obtain coupons for products or even actual products to review.  As a money saving momma, I decided that I'd give it a try.  Immediately, I accepted a mission to "try out" Infants’ Advil®.  A couple of weeks later, a full size bottle of Infants’ Advil® arrived at my doorstep.

I was excited, but not exactly sure how quickly I would be able to sample it.  I really try to avoid any type of medications or pain relievers for my babies and try to do as much naturally as possible.  However, when my sweet little baby girl was incredibly irritable and in a lot of pain from the FOUR teeth that were trying to pop thru her gums, I decided to rely on some Infants’ Advil®  .  Baby Sis is nine months old so I knew that it was safe for her to try it.  My pediatrician had given me a dosage chart at our last visit, so I was able to use her weight and know exactly what would be safe to give her.  The dropper included with the Infants’ Advil® was easy to read and use also.  The only thing that I was a bit surprised at was Baby Sis's reaction.  I thought that she would love the sweet grape taste, but she fought me. I managed to get most of it in her mouth.  Before long, my sweet little angel was in a deep painless sleep in my arms.  I would say that Infants’ Advil® did the trick!


Want to try it out?  You can obtain a $1 off coupon at the Children’s Advil® website.  

***These are my honest opinions.  I was not compensated by Advil for this post.  However, I did receive a Free bottle of Infants' Advil. 

Here is Info from the Smiley360 site:  

Children’s Advil® and Infants’ Advil®: Provides up to 8 hours of fever relief with just one dose!

Children's AdvilChildren’s Advil® is the #1 Selling Children’s Fever Brand.** Nothing reduces a fever faster* or keeps it down longer than Children’s Advil®. You can feel confident knowing that Children’s Advil® is both safe and effective when used as directed.

    It is important to remember:
  • Always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and information on Infants’ Advil® and Children’s Advil® products
  • Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
  • Use as directed


    Infants’ Advil® Concentrated Drops:
  • Ages 6-23 months
  • Reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, and toothaches

    Children’s Advil® Suspension Liquid:
  • Ages 2-11 years
  • Fever reducer, relives minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches

Purchase additional Infants’ Advil® or Children’s Advil® at your local retail store.

  • Click here for complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart and active ingredients.
  • 'Like' Children’s Advil® on Facebook
  • For more information visit www.childrensadvil.com

Questions or comments regarding any Advil® products call toll free 1-800-88ADVIL or 1-800-882-3845 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.


*Based on reducing fever below 100 degrees F

**Among OTC Brands based on 52 weeks ending 10/2/11

†Among leading OTC pain relievers/fever reducers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)