Monday, March 12, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? Monday, March 12th

We are coming off of a very busy weekend.  Saturday night we invited the hubby's family over for dinner. Then, we spent Sunday night with my family celebrating March & April birthdays.  Little Bro has an April birthday, so he was excited to get some new toys to play with.  


 In the midst of all this craziness, we had to get used to the time change.  I really don't understand why it is still necessary to "spring foward" and "fall back".  It just messes up my kiddos' schedule and takes about a week to get used to.   I thought this morning the boys would sleep in till at least 9:00, which would be the old 8:00, but nope...they were up bright and early at 8:00.  Okay, so this isn't early, but I was wide awake until midnight last night and Baby Sis woke up twice because of her teething and first cold.  I was hoping to get some things accomplished before the kiddos were up this morning, but that didn't happen!  My "To Do" list just keeps getting longer and longer.  I feel like I need to hire a babysitter for an entire day so I can finally get some things accomplished.  Seriously...how do you working mothers do it?



Well, at least I managed to plan our menu for this week:

Sunday:  Dinner with Family, I brought a Taco Dip w/chips

Monday:  Brown Sugar Chicken, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans

Tuesday:  Cheeseburger Soup, French Bread  ***Family Favorite***

Wednesday: Chicken Tortellini Alfredo, Salad, Breadsticks

Thursday: Meatloaf, Party Potatoes (I'll share recipes on Friday), Corn, Dinner Rolls 

Friday:  Leftovers or Take out 

Saturday:  Make Your Own Pizzas, Veggies & Dip 

I am linking this up at Organizing Junkie's Blog.   Join me in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)