Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In...Starting up...AGAIN!

 (Sorry if this is a bit offensive, but boy don't we all hate the scale?!)

All this beautiful summer weather is making me feel FAT!   For those of you that follow my blog, you know that I lost about 30 lbs at the end of 2011.  Well...I have gained back almost 20 of it!  I am so mad at myself. How did this happen?  I have no self control when it comes to food.  The other culprit...Mountain Dew.  For some reason, this has been my drug of choice when dealing with stress.  I need to make a lifestyle change. 

So here I am starting again.  I need to do something different, so I am starting the C25K.  This is a nine week running program that is designed to get anyone off the couch and running.  I used to be athletic.  I know I can do this.  I picked this program because it starts out with little spurts of running.  I don't think that it will be too overwhelming.  In addition to this program, I am going to replace my 3 sodas a day (yes, it really is that bad!) with green tea.  I will allow myself 1 diet soda a day, but I know they are bad for you also!  I am hoping to share with you my progress each week.  Please, Keep me accountable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)