Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Our Menu This Week

My $1.99 flowers that still look great a week later!

I debated on whether I would share our menu with you this week since it is a Wednesday and I am way late, but our meal last night was so delicious and simple that I thought I'd share!

My hubby was awesome and made dinner all weekend and gave me a break.  He made one of my favorite meals on Sunday:  Stirfry.

We had some of the meat left over so I made Country Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Corn on Monday.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I wanted something easy so I went through my stack of recipes to try and pulled out this delicious Slower Cooker Salsa Chicken.  This was so simple to make and the entire family LOVED it!  I ate mine on tortillas, my husband made a big nacho plate with his, and the boys ate this with tortilla chips.  This was definitely a keeper!!!

This is what the rest of our week looks like:

Wednesday: Spaghetti, Salad, Corn, Garlic Breadsticks
Thursday: Meatloaf, Party Potatoes, Green Beans
Friday: Make-your-own-Pizza, Veggies & Dip
Saturday:  Cheeseburgers, Cheesy Potatoes, Baked Beans, Veggies & Dip

We will be enjoying our Chocolate Zucchini Bread for dessert this week!

I am linking this up with other bloggers at Organizing Junkie's blog.  Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)