Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Very Frugal Christmas!


I love the holiday season.  I love absolutely everything about it...the Christmas Story, the sparkling lights, the music, the snow, the hustle and bustle of shoppers, the gift giving, the fifteen family get togethers, the chaos...everything.  In fact, usually by October I break out my favorite Celine Dion Christmas CD and start my shopping.  The Season is wonderful.  What I don't like is December 26th...the let down.  It's over.  The bills start coming.  It's cold, and snowy, and we are broke!  Well, not this year!  We have made the decision to have an all cash, frugal Christmas,and I am going to LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!  Each week, I will be sharing with you frugal gift ideas and money saving tips so you can do the same.  Please tune in...you won't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)