Here is what you will need:
- 1/2 cup of diced red onion
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup of corn kernels, defrosted and drained if frozen
- 1 tbsp chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1 Cup of Slow Cooker Barbecue chicken
- 8 taco size tortillas
- 8 tbsp of shredded cheese
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring until wilted. Then, the season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, mash beans with a fork.
4. Add spinach mixture, corn, jalapeno, and chicken. Mix together.
5. Spread 1/2 cup of filling on half a tortilla, sprinkle with 1 tbsp of cheddar cheese and fold over. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
6. Warm a skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadillas in a single layer until brown and heated through, about 4 minutes per side. Place on a baking sheet in the oven to keep warm; cook remaining quesadillas.
Ta Da! You're done! Eat and Enjoy! (Baby Sister was crying and I forgot to get the final product.)