Monday, September 12, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'?


We have a busy week ahead, so planning in advance is so helpful.  Monday, I am taking a meal to a my cousin who just had a new baby, so we are eating something simple.  I had planned to do a big pot of soup for both of us, but it is supposed to be 90 degrees out.  Therefore, I am making them Lasagna Casserole (we had it last week), salad, corn, garlic bread and apple pie for dessert for their family.  I did make an Apple Pie for us too.  Then, on Wednesday I have a Thirty One Party so it is "Boys Night" with Daddy while Baby Sister will be with Grandma.  Finally, on Saturday, we have a cookout to go to.

Here is what we are eatin' this week...

Monday:  Tacos, Mixed Fruit

Tuesday:  Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday: Pizza Snacks, Veggie & Dip (I'll share recipe this week)

Thursday:  Tortellini Soup, Salad, French Bread (I'll share recipe this week)

Friday:  Grilled Chicken, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans

Saturday:  Company Cookout...woo hoo! No Cooking!

Sunday:  Stir-fry, Cottage Cheese, Bread

I am linking this up at Organizing Junkie...join me and see what others are having and get great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)