Friday, September 16, 2011

What a week!

Wow, is it Friday already?  If you haven't noticed, I have been a bit quiet this week.  We have been B-U-S-Y!  I thought I'd share a couple of pics I was able to snap this week.

Well...it's harvest time!  Tractors are in the fields and that means my boys are happy!  Everywhere we go, we have to stop and watch a combine harvesting corn.  I don't mind stopping and letting the boys watch because many times they will be able to hitch a ride.  Big Brother got really lucky on Monday when his Grandpa came home with a newly painted tractor.  Grandpa gave him a ride and even let him drive!   Little Brother had to miss out because he was napping....we didn't tell him about this.

Check out the joy in this smile!

Tuesday, we started our church playgroup off with a trip to the park.  It was beautiful outside and the boys had lots of fun.   Baby sister enjoyed the fresh air also.  She is getting so big and changes everyday! She is starting to drool a lot which means teeth are not far behind!  Both boys got teeth around 6 months, so I am sure she will too!
 

Wednesday night I was able to get out for a little "me" time.  My cousin hosted a Thirty One party for me and we had a great time!  She had a great turnout and the gals that she invited were so much fun to be around.   The only bad thing about the night was this...

My beloved mini-van got rear-ended while it was parked on the side of the road.  Luckily the young man had insurance.  It was his first accident, so he was a bit upset.  He said he sneezed and smashed right into it. It was dark out and my car is black...I guess it could happen.

Fortunately, this week, Little Brother decided that he wanted to nap again. Mommy is really happy about this decision.  However, he is still up to his old tricks with the dog food.  I just happened to have my camera in my hand when I walked into the kitchen to see what he was doing and found this...

Now, he's moved on to Sammy's water!

Yesterday, I got some exciting news.  I had entered a contest on WHOI Good Company to win a training package for moms who want to get the baby weight off.  Well...I won!   I am very nervous, yet excited about this.   I will have to share my success on the show, so hopefully this will keep me motivated.  I will keep you updated with my progress.  Click HERE to see a clip from the show.  Wish me luck!

Whew!  It has been quite a week.  This weekend will be even busier!  We might try to visit the Pumpkin Festival or at least go to the parade.  We have townwide garage sales next week, so I will be pricing and going through things all weekend.  If you need boy clothes 0-2t...you need to hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)