Thursday, October 27, 2011

Get a $50 voucher for only $20 to Abe's Market...Think Christmas Gifts!


Check out the latest deal with Eversave. Purchase a $50 voucher for $25. Then, Use the Code SPOOKY for an additional $5 off expires today.  Lots of ideas for great Christmas gifts!  Here is what I am thinking about buying:
This is priced at $27.99.  We are getting a play kitchen for all three of our kiddos this year for Christmas and this will be perfect!

These are $12.99.  This would make a great gift for my niece.
Priced at $12.99 also for my niece.

The total of my items would come to $53.97.  They have free shipping on orders over $49.  So I would pay $23.97 plus tax for these three items.  Sounds pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)