Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Very Frugal Christmas!: Take Advantage of Daily Deal Sites for Great Savings!


We officially have less than two months to Christmas!  Have you started your shopping yet?

Today, I wanted to share with you a great way to save on Christmas gifts.  Over the past year, I have been introduced to several daily deal sites where you can purchase a gift card or voucher for way less than it is worth.  For example, in September, I was able to purchase a $20 gift card to Chili's for only $10.  I always give a gift card to someone as a part of their present.  I am hoping to find another deal soon for Chili's and combine the two together into one gift card at half the price.  What a great way to save right?  In addition, if you find a great deal at most of these sites and you refer other people to it, you can get yours even cheaper!

Here are some great sites to watch:

Most of these you will have to pick the nearest large city, but it doesn't mean that you can't purchase a deal from another city.

There is actually a local deal site of Central Illinois, plus WEEK 25 has a local deal featured on their website daily.  These are usually for restaurants and entertainment, but worth checking out.
 I will share great deals as the come up!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)