Friday, October 14, 2011

A Very Frugal Christmas!: Making a list and checking it twice!


I don't know if it was the cold rain, but yesterday I was in the mood for Christmas music.  Then, I checked the Christmas Clock online today and realized that there were only 72 days till Christmas!  I thought I would kick off my "A Very Frugal Christmas!"  posts to hopefully help you save money this Christmas.  My goal is to do a little Christmas shopping each week so I can be done by December 1st.  Then, I can relax and enjoy the season. 

Today's goal is to make a list of all the people you would like to buy gifts for.  Note, I am not saying that you "have to buy for" because giving should not be forced.  Start by listing everyone on your list.  Try not to leave anyone out...the mail carrier, teachers, etc.  Then pick an amount you would like to spend on each person.  Then, you can also list possible gift ideas.  Once you have a budget set...stick to it!  Here is a simple Christmas Budget sheet that I like.  Also, the Organized Christmas has a great list of planner sheets that you can download. 

So, get to it...turn on some Christmas music and make that list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)