Monday, October 10, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'?


I decided I better get back to planning our menu for the week.  For the past three weeks, I have been on a new diet or should I say "eating plan" to help me lose my baby weight.  Basically, it consists of five meals with one protein and one "good" carb.  It has been quite the adjustment, but finally I am getting used to it.  It has been difficult making dinner lately because my children and hubby are not on the same meal plan.  I tried to make my menu this week based on what I could eat so I wouldn't have to make two completely different meals. I highlighted my menu in red. 

Sunday: One Dish Chicken & Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
(I ate one of the grilled chicken breasts on a salad) 

Monday:  Chicken & Sour Cream Enchiladas, Carrots, Applesauce
(I am using fat free sour cream and fat free cheese, as well as Whole Wheat tortillas) 

Tuesday:  Pot Roast (I can eat everything but the potatoes!)

Wednesday:  Grilled Cheese and Homemade Tomato Soup or Healthy Turkey Chili  
(I will be eating the Turkey Chili)  


Thursday:  Lasagna Casserole, Salad, Garlic Bread  (I am having leftover Chili) 

Friday:  Cheeseburgers, Baked Beans, French Fries, Cottage Cheese
(I will be having a hamburger on a deli thin bun with lettuce, onion, & Fat Free Mayo) 

Saturday:  Steak, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans  (I will not eat the potatoes.) 

I am linking this up with a bunch of other bloggers at Organizing Junkie.  Join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)