Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Weight Loss Challenge...Week 4 Results



I shared with you about a month ago that I won a contest with the GOOD COMPANY show on WHOI.  I won twelve weeks of training from Training Domain in Morton, and I am competing with three other moms to see who can lose the most baby weight in the next few months.  I have been put on special low carb/high protein diet and I am meeting with a trainer three times a week.  In addition, I am supposed to fit in 20 minutes of cardio in each day (which doesn't always happen).  I must admit, it has been a bit overwhelming.  

However,  all the stress, getting up early, and giving up yummy food is finally paying off.  I am down 11 lbs and lost 11 inches!  Of course, two of them came from my chest, but we all know I have plenty left. :-) They expect you to lose 2 lbs. a week. Therefore, I am very happy with my results!

Also, I will be making an appearance on the show this Wednesday.  Wish me luck!

What tips can you share with me on losing weight?  I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)