Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Mid-Year Resolutions




I can't believe that half of the year is over already!  I feel like I haven't accomplished a whole lot!  Maybe it's the craziness with having three kids or just plain laziness, but I need to get something accomplished before this year is up!  Therefore,  I've decided to make some new goals for the rest of the year. My list could go on forever, but I have decided that I need to make fewer, more attainable goals.   Here is my list, in no particular order: 

1. Get in a routine of reading Bible/Devotional daily. 
Right now, I read the Proverbs 31 daily devotional that is emailed to me, but that is the only thing that is consistent. I need to do much better.  

2. Organize Thirty One Business Information
I have been blessed to have had such a busy year with Thirty One.  I am making a consistent income each month and it is wonderful.  However, it means more paperwork.  My current system is throwing everything in a box, which doesn't work.  I'd like to make files to organize past orders and a binder with all my current information to take to each party.
 

3. Organize Recipes 
Every Sunday I ask my hubby, "What do you want for dinner this week?" His answer, "What are my choices?"  Right now, my recipes are located everywhere: on the internet, thrown in a Ziploc bag, in cookbooks.  I would like one central location, preferably a binder, for him to look at and give me suggestions on what to prepare that week.  


4. Simplify
Get rid of stuff that is cluttering my house!!! 


5.  Finish Couch 2 5K program.
I've started.  I've stopped.  I started again.  I stopped.  I am fat.  I need to do this. The End.
 

6. Read the book Creative Correction
I am in need of a little inspiration when it comes to disciplining.  Big brother turned 5 and mouthy at the same time.  My best friend gave this book to me years ago, and for some reason I didn't think that I need to read it until now.  I started reading it this week and love it! I will share more about the book when I am finished.


What are you wishing to accomplish before 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)