Monday, July 30, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? July 30th Edition


We are in a rut right now when it comes to dinner options, so I am back to adding in one new recipe each week.  This week's new recipe is the Eight Layer Casserole.  I am excited to try it out since I love sour cream, cream cheese and cheese.  I am sure it is super fattening, but it sounds good!  In addition to our new recipe, I am also preparing an old favorite using Stove Top Stuffing that I was given for free from a survey company called Mindfield.  In fact, I was given two different Stove Top Stuffing boxes to use and when I complete the surveys, I will earn $10.  Now that's what I am talking about!

Here is the rest of the Menu for the week: 

Monday:  Chicken Stuffing Dish, Mashed Potatotes, Corn
Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Potatoes Chips, Veggies & Dip, Watermelon
Wednesday: Eight Layer Casserole, Salad
Thursday:  Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Friday:  Frozen Pizza, Veggies & Dip, Watermelon
Saturday:  Burgers, Cheesy Potatoes, Pasta Salad, Baked Beans 

Want to get more inspiration?  Visit Organizing Junkie's Blog this week!  
Enjoy your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)