Who is This Book For?21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is for you if:
- You have trouble following through.
- You get overwhelmed by huge projects.
- You start strong, but your passion fizzles out.
- You are super-disciplined in a few areas of your life, but you have one or two pet areas that you just can’t get under control.
- You check out 10 different books on discipline and organization from the library, but return all of them late.
I started reading the ebook this past weekend and I am starting my 21 days! I really like Crystal's approach. She does not pretend like she knows it all and we must follow her guidelines, but instead she admits her faults and gives practical advice on how to make positive changes in your life. I really like how she gives a daily application to the reading. It's not overwhelming, but the little tasks are helping me make progress without burning out. She is also a mother of young children, so I can relate to her. I am looking forward to each new day and how each one is benefiting my life.
Right now Crystal is offering her new ebook 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life for only $0.99. This special is only good until October 26th. You do not have to have a Kindle or Nook to read it. I just downloaded it on my computer desktop. I would love to have a partner in this journey to a more disciplined life! Let me know if you join me and we can support each other.
Disclosure: I did receive a free copy of this book to review. I would not recommend this to you if it was not a positive influence for me. I did not get paid to review it, and all opinions are true. However, the links to purchase this book are my referral links.