Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Review

With three kiddos, two of them being male, sometimes my house just plain stinks. I like to burn candles, but I worry about the flames with the children.  Scentsy is awesome, but really expensive.  Plus, my hubby doesn't really like have the thing plugged in and on all the time.  Therefore, I am pretty open to trying new "air freshener".   Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out the New Glade Expressions Collection for being a Bzz Agent...woo hoo! 

I was given two coupons to try out some great products:  The Glade Expressions Diffuser and the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist.


 One of the main problem areas when it comes to smell in my household is the bathroom.  I admit, sometimes it just plain stinks like a gas station urinal.  Gross, I know.  But seriously, I have two little boys peeing all over the toilet...and pretty much the entire floor surrounding it.  While, I do try to clean and freshen it up at least once a week, it is nice to have a little air freshener.  I decided that this was the room that I could use the diffuser.   My bathroom has somewhat of a "beachy"  theme, so I choose to stick with the Pineapple & Mangosteen scent.  I loved the look of the natural wood.


The smell coming from the diffuser was quite pleasant. It worked really well for about a week.  I did not notice the usual smells because this wonderful fragrance masked it.  Then, slowly the fragrance went away.  Now, to actually smell the Pineapple & Mangosteen I have to pick it up and basically hold it to my nose.  I really liked the small, so I am a bit disappointed that it didn't last longer.  However, if I get a great deal on the refills, I will likely purchase more.

When it came to the fragrance mist, I chose to use my coupon on the Fuji Apple& Cardamom Spice.  I love the smell of fall, and apple spice sounded like it would fit perfectly with my other fall candles that I love to burn this time of year.  





I really liked the fragrance.  It wasn't too overwhelming, yet it got the job done and made my house smell better.   I keep this in our living room and kitchen area.  These actually come as a two part, a refillable holder and the refill.  I like this because it is a little more eco friendly.  Not as much waste.  The only big complaint I have about these is that you have to squeeze the sides of it to get it to spray and sometimes it isn't that easy.  It's not very smooth and sometimes drips out instead of spraying.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the scents.  I wish they would last a little longer.  If I ever find a good deal on them, I will probably snatch them up.  I do have a few coupons to spare, so hit me up!

Remember, I was given these to try for free as a Bzz Agent.  I was not in any way paid for these review.  All opinions are truly my own.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)