Monday, October 8, 2012

Perfect Day for the ZOO!

Okay, so many days I feel like I live in a zoo, but today we decided that it would be more fun to go to an actual zoo.  My mom, my aunt, and a few of my sister-in-laws & nieces and nephews spent a wonderful morning at the Peoria Zoo.  Despite it's outrageous admission prices and the cool weather, we had a great time!

 The whole zoo was decorated for Halloween, and the kiddos loved them!

Baby Sis loved the pumpkins!  

It was so beautiful out that the lions were basking in the sun.  Big Bro called these the "beautiful beasts". 

 This by far was the coolest...a BLUE frog!  At first, I thought it was fake and then it started to hop away. 

 Little Bro was pretty entertained with the fish.

 This little monkey was so cute...it kept making funny noises at us. 

Ewww!  Snakes!  The boys loved looking at them.  Yuck!  

 This little stinker didn't want to ride in her stroller. 

 Thank goodness for big cousins there to help out!  

A good time was had by all!  I am so thankful for great days like this.

How did you spend your day with your kids?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)