Monday, October 1, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'?: October 1st Edition


It's October 1st!  CRAZY!  How does time go by so quickly?  We are loving this fall weather.  I have most of my fall decorations up and absolutely love burning my fall candles!  Just need to go pumpkin picking and we'll be all set.  One thing I love about fall is using my Crock Pot and making CHILI.  That is definitely on the menu this week.  We have a busy week ahead, so I plan to use my Crock Pot quite a bit. I have a bridal shower to attend Monday evening, so it's boys' night.  I am taking Baby Sis with me, as well as, a Cookies'N'Cream Dessert since I am helping out with the shower.  I also have a Thirty One party on Thursday, so another fun night without Mommy.  Gotta LOVE my Crockpot! 

Monday:  Taco Chicken Bowls, Carrots,  Apples & Caramel Dip  

Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, Peas,

Wednesday:  Pot Roast, Dinner Rolls

Thursday:  Chili, Carrots & Dip, Chees & Crackers

Friday: Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese

Saturday:  Dinner Out or Frozen Pizza

Sunday: Ribeyes, Grilled Potatoes, Green Beans

It's a great week for us!  What are you having?  Join me and link up at Organizing Junkie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)