Monday, October 8, 2012

Whatcha Eatin'? October 8th Edition


Wow!  I am loving this fall weather.  Last week we enjoyed chili for the first time this fall, and it was delicious.   I wanted to find some other great soup recipes this week and came across this Lasagna Soup recipe.  My hubby has been getting a bit burned out on the lasagna casserole that I usually make, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I decided to look for a few more recipes and I found several that I wanted to try.  Therefore, the  majority of this week we will be trying out new recipes.  I will have to share which ones will be keepers next week.  Here is what our week looks like:

Monday:  Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole, Dinner Rolls, Apples & Caramel Dip 
Tuesday:  Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches, Veggies & Dip, Chips 
Wednesday:  Lasagna Soup, French Bread, Dinner Salad
Thursday:  Easy Mexican Casserole, Corn, Mixed Fruit
Friday:  Dinner Out or Frozen Pizza
Saturday:  Chicken Patties, French Fries (Hunting Season is here...that means its me & the kiddos on Saturday evening until the time change) 
Sunday:  Grillin' Out 

What are you munching on this week?  Join me and link up at Organizing Junkie's Blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)