1. Who doesn't love getting mail? As long as I am not getting bills, I love going to my mailbox and finding a nice surprise.
2. Samples many times include high value coupons...sometimes even for FREE items. For example, I received coupon for a free box of feminine products with a sample pack.
3. When you unexpectedly run out of toiletry items, you always have a backup. This past week, I took a shower and washed my hair, but when I went to grab the mousse I realized that it was empty. If you know anything about me...then you know that I MUST have something to tame my wild curly hair! Luckily, I scoured my sample box and found a couple of samples for hair gel. Whew! Can you imagine my hair without it? Those of you who have known me for a LONG time...think sixth grade.
4. Samples make great purse size products. I have a Thirty One mini zipper pouch filled with sample lotions in my purse at all times. Use them once and throw the package away. I never have lotion spilled in my purse.
5. My kids love the sample cereal boxes to play with!
6. It's free...need I say more?
Now, how do I get my free samples? Here are some companies that regularly send out free samples throughout the year:
- Vocalpoint (my favorite! I have gotten TONS of free products from this company...all you have to do is review the product. Simple!)
- All You Features Daily Free Sample
- Facebook Like the Companies that produce the products that you buy...I am always getting free samples.