Wednesday, August 17, 2011

$10 GiftCard to CVS for only $6!

If you love shopping at CVS like I do, then you will love this sweet deal from Saveology.  This is for first time buyers only.  Get a $10 giftcard to CVS mailed to you for only $6....TODAY ONLY!  I love these deals.  If you don't know much about shopping at CVS, take a look at my recent transaction.

This is what I bought:
  • 3 Bottles of Dove Shampoo
  • 3 Bottles of Dove Conditioner
  • 1 Pack of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
  • 1 CVS Body Wash
This is what I paid:


A total of $11.96...PLUS I got $8 in ECB to spend on my next purchase...so that means I really got this for $3.96.

This is how I got it so cheap.
1. I had a $5 off of $25 coupon that CVS emailed to me by signing up on their website.
2. I had a coupon for a FREE body wash by "liking" CVS Minute Clinic on Facebook...still available (ends tonight)!
3. I had three Buy One Dove Shampoo Get One Dove Treatment free coupons.
4. I had a $2 off Pampers coupon

Do I have you convinced to start shopping at CVS?  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)