This is what I bought:
- 3 Bottles of Dove Shampoo
- 3 Bottles of Dove Conditioner
- 1 Pack of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
- 1 CVS Body Wash
A total of $11.96...PLUS I got $8 in ECB to spend on my next purchase...so that means I really got this for $3.96.
This is how I got it so cheap.
1. I had a $5 off of $25 coupon that CVS emailed to me by signing up on their website.
2. I had a coupon for a FREE body wash by "liking" CVS Minute Clinic on Facebook...still available (ends tonight)!
3. I had three Buy One Dove Shampoo Get One Dove Treatment free coupons.
4. I had a $2 off Pampers coupon
Do I have you convinced to start shopping at CVS?