Monday, August 22, 2011

Mailbox Monday: August 22nd Edition

I love getting things for free!  However, after taking the picture for this week's freebies, I realized that this may be the reason for the extra clutter in my household.   I got 7 magazines this week!  Two are technically for my hubby, but still 5 for me to read.  With three children, ages four and under, I don't know when I will have time to read 5 magazines!  I guess I need to start passing on the free magazine subscriptions...at least for a little while.

Here is what I got in my mailbox for Free:


  • Magazines:  Spin, Martha Stewart Living, Cosmo (I forgot how raunchy this was when I signed up for it...I am almost embarrassed that it comes in my mailbox),  Redbook, Field & Stream, Baby Talk, Parenting Early Years
  • Huggies Diaper Samples 
  • Huggies Onesie (I received this by buying two packs Snug & Dry diapers)
  • Free Pantene product coupon 
  • Free Fresh Express Salad coupon from VocalPoint
Join me next week @ A Frugal Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)