Monday, August 29, 2011

Whatcha Eatin'?


I am really liking this whole menu planning thing!  It makes 5:00 so much easier when I know what I am making for dinner.  Hubby likes it too!  He gets to come home from work to a delicious (yes, he better say that!) meal and a happy wife.   My goal with this menu planning is to find 30-45 recipes that we enjoy, so I am not repeating meals and we don't get burnt out.   Have I mentioned that my hubby will not eat another "skillet sensation" in his lifetime?  Our first year of marriage consisted of boxed or bagged dinners because I was clueless!  Menu planning is a great way to add variety to our meals and make life easier.  

This is what we are eatin' this week...

Monday:  Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Veggies & Dip, Cheesy Potatoes, Watermelon

Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken Quesadillas (using leftover BBQ chicken), Mixed Fruit

Wednesday:  Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls

Thursday:  Chop Suey Casserole

Friday:  Cheeseburgers, Baked Beans, Oven Fries

Saturday:  Steak, Baby Red Potatoes, Green Beans

Sunday:  Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice, Salad, Cottage Cheese

What are you eatin' for dinner this week?

Join me @ link up at Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brighten my day....leave me a comment! :-)